Here is another freebie activity for you to enjoy in this season of giving…Holiday Speech Language: Consonant Clusters! This quick, easy printable is perfect for RTI, group or individual practice or homework! Target consonant clusters in all positions of holiday words using a fun, seasonal activity your students will love. Hope you enjoy!!
Lisa M. Geary, MS, CCC-SLP
Search this site:
- Towson University’s Adult Language and Pragmatic Skills (ALPS) Groups Featured on ASHA
- Summer Fun Resources
- CyberMonday and Tuesday SALE from LiveSpeakLove!
- Thanksgiving Activities from LiveSpeakLove!
- WHOOO Loves Owls?!
- Back to School SALE at TPT!!
- Owl Art
- Back to School Season!
- Calling all Puppy Lovers!
Top Posts & Pages
- Spring Egg-stravaganza!
- Top Five Ways to Encourage Spontaneous Language
- Visual Supports for Behavior
- The Egg-stravaganza Continues!
- Tricky Sounds: Correcting For Lateralized Airflow
- Happy Better Hearing and Speech Month!
- Question-able Material
- Earth Day Activities
- Summer Speech-Language Activities
- 569,439 hits
ActivInspire ActivPanel Animoto apraxia art projects ASHA ASHASphere autism awards Better Hearing and Speech Month Bingo Bingo Boards Boardmaker CAS Chanukah Christmas clipart Cold and Flu Common Core communication temptation Donovan's Word Jar Earth Day Easter eggs expressive language functional communication Giveaway Halloween handwashing sequence Holiday activities How Do Dinosaurs Get Well Soon? inspiration interactive interactive whiteboards Kwanzaa language delay Living and Loving mom mommycircus multi-media multiple learning styles National Children's Dental Health Month nonverbal open-ended game board pacing boards paint chips Pediastaff pinch cards Pinterest Promethean receptive language recipe school sentence formulation SLP smartboard smartboards Speech Language Pathologist speech language therapy speech therapy St. Patrick's Day Summer technology Thanksgiving therapy tools TinyEye Towson TPT UDL Universal Design for Learning Valentine's Day valentine cards Visual supports vocabulary WH Questions Windows Movie Maker