I recently posted this meme on the LiveSpeakLove Facebook page and have since then seen it crop up on Pinterest and other sites. I must not be the only one! Anyone else a night owl? When do you get the most work accomplished? I’d love to hear!
Lisa M. Geary, MS, CCC-SLP
Search this site:
- Towson University’s Adult Language and Pragmatic Skills (ALPS) Groups Featured on ASHA
- Summer Fun Resources
- CyberMonday and Tuesday SALE from LiveSpeakLove!
- Thanksgiving Activities from LiveSpeakLove!
- WHOOO Loves Owls?!
- Back to School SALE at TPT!!
- Owl Art
- Back to School Season!
- Calling all Puppy Lovers!
Top Posts & Pages
- Tricky Sounds: Correcting For Lateralized Airflow
- Visual Supports for Behavior
- Top Five Ways to Encourage Spontaneous Language
- Extracting Images from Pinterest Websites
- Question-able Material
- Free WH Question Visual!
- Spooks and Chills, Halloween Thrills!
- Witches, Spiders and Treats
- 488,652 hits
ActivInspire ActivPanel Animoto apraxia art projects ASHA ASHASphere autism awards Better Hearing and Speech Month Bingo Bingo Boards Boardmaker CAS Chanukah Christmas clipart Cold and Flu Common Core communication temptation Donovan's Word Jar Earth Day Easter eggs expressive language functional communication Giveaway Halloween handwashing sequence Holiday activities How Do Dinosaurs Get Well Soon? inspiration interactive interactive whiteboards Kwanzaa language delay Living and Loving mom mommycircus multi-media multiple learning styles National Children's Dental Health Month nonverbal open-ended game board pacing boards paint chips Pediastaff pinch cards Pinterest Promethean receptive language recipe school sentence formulation SLP smartboard smartboards Speech Language Pathologist speech language therapy speech therapy St. Patrick's Day Summer technology Thanksgiving therapy tools TinyEye Towson TPT UDL Universal Design for Learning Valentine's Day valentine cards Visual supports vocabulary WH Questions Windows Movie Maker